Most of the time, we worry about the spending power of our money and our travel budget in a new country. How much should I budget for a day in this country? What about a week? A month? Here, we share with you some items which you can get for 1 SGD.
As of today, the exchange rate between Singapore Dollar and the Qatari Riyal is…
- 3 cups of Chai
- About 3 litres of petrol (GASP!)
- 3 bottles of water (500ml)
- 3 pieces of Vadeh
- 60 Black & White printed pages at Qatar University
- 3 bags of 10 pieces of Arabic bread (that’s 30 pieces of Flatbread)
- A ride on public bus Mowasalat (about 12-13 bus stops)
- 3 red ballpoint pens
- About 9 pieces of Chappathi
Seems like you won’t be hungry in Qatar with 1 SGD! At the very least you can have a meal with a bag of Arabic bread and pair it up with a cup of chai. Ahh… the simplicities of life.
Do you know of any other items which can be bought with 1 SGD in Qatar? Let us know!
If you enjoyed this article, read more from our What Can I Buy With 1 SGD Series in places like: Pakistan Ethiopia Morocco (Food Special) Or take a look at other interesting articles posted on our Facebook page.